Review LPI Essentials uCertify #linuxessentials

LPI-010 : Linux Essentials
Just as I did an article talking about the uCertify CEH course, I am doing another one to talk about LPI Essentials training which is a preparation for the next levels of certification like LPI101.

So I come to make my recommendation to anyone who is interested in training to enter the Linux world, take the uCertify course.

Some advantages:
  • The Course has pre-evaluation and final evaluation, thus helping you to have a base of what you knew before and after taking the course how much you have improved.
  • Classes are well summarized and explanatory, thus facilitating your learning
  • They have a teaching approach that focuses on helping you put theory and practice side by side
  • In addition, they have practical tests that are very effective

In general, I recommend uCertify and the LPI Essentials course, so if you want to improve your Linux knowledge and want to complete LPI certifications. I recommend the uCertify course.

And you can mix other courses with them as the content is based on the material, so courses and books you have on the exam will be useful.

Comentários